You can be a fan of something and still see flaws in the writing, characterization and continuity.
You can be a fan of something and dislike the writer/s and their writing style/s.
You can be a fan of something and notice and discuss problematic elements of it.
You can be a fan of something and critique and analyze it.
You can be a fan and do none of the above.
Stop judging others for how they choose to enjoy their media or their opinions and beliefs.
- Nintendo releases the Wii U with hardly any first party games
- They take their time to develop them
- Microsoft and Playstation showing off consoles with no games
- Nintendo waiting for both companies to flop at E3
- Nintendo suddenly drops a megaton amount of first party games for the Wii U
- Everybody flocks to it because the other consoles have a higher price point and less games to offer
- Iwata’s face when everything worked out according to plan
Have to reblog this.
Yesterday was kinda super shit, but I had my fantastic LPers who managed to make me laugh with their comments about Microsoft’s Xbox reveal. These are the ones I had to favorite because they were so fantastic. Sometimes I don’t think you guys understand how needed you are.
Have you ever met someone
And they’re so fucking perfect in every way.
And maybe they aren’t perfect to everybody, but to you they’re just absolutely amazing.
The way they laugh and smile and talk and think and look and just everything about them and everything they do just keeps amazing you.